Sun, Jun 25|
Gun World of South Florida
Skill Builder (Basic Pistol)
Our Skill Building courses are 3 hour blocks of training focused on building up each shooter. Come out and put in the reps with us!
Time & Location
Jun 25, 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
Gun World of South Florida , 1700 S Powerline Rd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442, USA
About The Event
This 3 hour block will be focused on several aspects of pistol fundamentals. Our goal is to help build and strenthen the individual shooters foundation to help make those fundamentals solid so that during a critical incident they can focus more on the problem and less on working their firearm.
- Overview of pistol fundamentals (Stance/Grip/Trigger control/Sights)
- Isolating each fundamental and strengthening the foundation
- Shooters will gain an understanding of how to train on their own
- Minimum of 250 pistol rounds
- Holster (NO serpa) if question about holster please email
- 2 magazinea (3 recommended)
- ear/eye protection