Sat, Aug 28|
Applied Rifle / Pistol (Hosted by Palm Beach Tactical )
A full day of sharpening up core rifle and pistol skills. This will be an advanced level class so please review the objectives listed below as shooters unable to safely complete the objectives will be asked to sit out.
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2021, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About The Event
8-hour rifle / pistol course. This is an advanced-level course and not for first-time shooters.
This will be a solid course for sharpening those swords! When it comes to effectively using these systems it is truly the understanding and ability to apply the fundamentals under stress that will help you in surviving the fight, in short basics win fights. As stated earlier this is not a beginner-level class and if you have not taken any formal courses before I would suggest looking into our Pistol Application and Rifle Application courses before attending this one.
This will be a slightly physical class so please keep that in mind before registration. Bring lunch as there are no nearby restaurants.
- Core rifle manipulation
- Proper use of cover
- Positional work
- Dealing with common malfunctions
- Transition drills
- Moving and shooting / movement to shooting
- Problem solving / stress drills
The following will be required gear:
- Semi-auto rifle
- Mid/full-size pistol
- outside the waistband holster (preferably Safariland or Kydex) NO BLACKHAWKS
- 3 magazines (of pistol and rifle)
- 300 rounds of rifle ammunition and 300 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Eye/ear protection
- sunscreen / bug repellent / lunch